01. What is your favorite sport?
02. What's your favorite movie?
There are too many amazing films to pick just one.What's your
03. favorite TV show?
04. What's your favorite color?
05. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
06. Do you have a nickname?
"Sterfri" when I was REALLY young.
07. Are you a righty or lefty?
08. Do you have a favorite phrase or saying?
"I won't say I told you so…"
09. What was your most embarrassing moment?
I fell asleep on a date at the movie theatre; she wasn't happy.
10. What would someone be surprised to know about you?
People would be surprised to know I enjoy classical music.
11. What makes you laugh?
Almost everything makes me laugh.
12. What makes you cry?
I cry when I'm really angry or upset.
All About My Family:
13. How many siblings do you have? What are their names?
I have one younger brother named Spencer, and one younger sister named Samantha Scarlett.
14. Do you have any pets? What are their names?
Too many! It's a zoo at my house.
15. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My dad teaching me how to drive.
16. What chore(s) did/do your parents make you do?
I take out the trash, feed the horses, clean the pool, wash the car…
17. Do you have collections (i.e. dolls, stamps, magnets, etc.)?
18. What is your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving because of the football games.
19. Do you have any holiday family traditions?
Green Bean Casserole
Getting the family together
Breakfast in bed
Breakfast in bed
New Year's Eve:
Too many fireworks
All About School:
20. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
21. What is/was your most challenging subject in school?
22. What is your favorite book?
23. Who is your favorite author?
My Favorite Music:
24. Favorite band/singer/musician?
25. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Celine Dion when I was in choir.
26. What was the first CD you ever bought?
Nirvana Greatest Hits
My Fashion Sense:
27. What is your favorite item of clothing?
28. What is your fashion style?
My fashion style is comfortable.
29. Who is your favorite fashion designer?
Express for Men
All About Food:
30. What is your favorite food?
Escargot… not for the faint of heart
31. What do you like to cook?
Spaghetti and steak
32. What is your favorite restaurant?
33. What's the first thing you reach for in the refrigerator?
34. Where is the one place you'd like to be right now?
35. Where would you like to travel to?
36. Where is your favorite place you've traveled to?
37. If you could bring 3 things to a deserted island, what would they be?
Food, water and shelter… I don't mess around.
38. What is the best advice you've ever received? Who gave you this advice?
Lucas Till told me to take this opportunity and learn as much as I can.
39. Who do you feel is the most influential person and why?
40. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
41. If you could invite any 3 people in history to dinner, who would it be?
Ludwig van Beethoven, Neil Armstrong and Christopher Columbus
42. What is your dream role?
My dream role would be to play Leonardo DiCaprio's son.
43. How is your character like you? Not like you?
I'm about as far away from Chad Dylan Cooper as you can get. There are no similarities whatsoever.